Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Alot of Fun with Hyperbole and a Half


I've been getting more interaction from readers lately, which is great! Diane left this comment on Word nerd: A lot:
Have you ever read Hyperbole and a Half's take on alot? It always makes me smile.
Guess what? The Alot is Better Than You at Everything made me smile, too. Not only is it a cute mnemonic for reinforcing that alot is not a real word, but the drawing of Michael Phelps made me laugh out loud.

Sit back and enjoy. And don't forget to hug your alot today. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit out of habit sometimes I still say alot... but I do know better and I don't put it in my writing. The Alot is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is that when you say 'alot' nobody notices. ;-)

    ReplyDelete